Tuesday 13 October 2009

Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday

Saturday had an awesome 5 hour surf, quite a few nice rides. Even got a complement from another surfer!

Sunday I actually got up at dark to go and surf the messy, stormy 6-7ft conditions at Polzeath. Managed to brave it for 3 and 1/2 hours. It was brutal. Had a few gnarly wipeouts (and I think its safe to say, a few near death experiences!) Think my best ride was the wave in!

Monday. Conditions were amazing at Polzeath, Clean and slow breaking waves... Unfortunately I was pretty exhausted from the previous 2 days! However, I had a few good rides; and was lucky enough to experience close up dolphins!!! Surfing with dolphins! Once in a lifetime chance I think! It was amazing being within 20 or so metres of such awesome creatures. After seeing the dolphins I had a good ride. Quite a few bomb sets as it got darker!

Tuesday. Clean, clean conditions again! I think I'm safe to say that there were some mini barrels at Polzeath aswell (with photos to prove!). Despite the good conditions I decided to sit out and photograph some material for my project (which if you havn't seen yet look here! http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Surf/315790).









Managed toget a shot of a bit of a barrel; over on the right hand side near the rocks (low-mid tide). Unkown surfer.





No comments:

Post a Comment